What is React / React JS/ React.js
What is Angular
React is used in both web and mobile development. Moreover, for mobile development, there is an additional framework – React Native. React can be used to build both single-page and multiple-page web applications.
Angular 5 is a framework that will be the ideal choice if you want an enterprise grade large scale feature-rich application. The app complexity should be medium to high level and the development team has experience with Java, C#, and previous versions of Angular.
Features of React
- Easy to use because of its simple Design
- The HTML-like syntax for which allows templating and make less time worrying about the framework-specific code.
- R robust framework for content-focused applications.
- Facebook offers “codemod” feature to automate much of the process.
- JSX is a JS syntax that promotes building of machine-readable code and provides ability to compound components in one compile-time verified file.
- React is JS-centric that makes react far more simple, focused and consistent.
Features of Angular
- Developers and designers constantly collaborate and contribute to the community, increasing credibility and reliability of the framework.
- It is a full-fledged framework that can run in any browser or platform.
- Angular offers clean code development with higher performance
- Seamless Updates using Angular CLI
ReactJS Vs Angular – Comparative Study
Angular is a complete framework
Ease of use
It is easier to grasp compared Angular. ReactJS is best suited for all types of applications.
Learning Angular is not easy for beginners. Thus, it requires lots of training. Angular is widely used for Enterprise Grade Applications
It is still emerging.
It has a viable and dependable community support system
Java Script + JSX
React’s performance is greatly improved with the introduction of the virtual DOM.
Angular performs worse, especially in the case of complex and dynamic web apps.
React should be augmented with Redux, which allows you to work with immutable data and makes data flow unidirectional. Unidirectional binding is predictable, which facilitates the debugging process.
Angular works with bidirectional data-binding and mutable data. While the advantages of mutable and immutable data are a matter of a heated discussion, it is definitely easier to work with bidirectional data-binding rather than with the unidirectional approach. At the same time, bidirectional data-binding negatively affects the performance since Angular automatically develops a watcher for each binding.
What is better - React or Angular
There is no best framework or library and choosing a framework or library completely depends on your project level, requirements and your goals. If you want stability for your project with lesser learning curve you can go with react because it is fast and easier. It will be slightly frustrating if you are choosing Angular because after every 6 months you will experience major upgrades for Angular. Angular is a full blown framework to build a large scale project.