What is React / React JS/ React.js
What is VueJS
VueJS was initially released in 2014 by Evan You, a former Google developer who used AngularJS and decided to exclude pain points of the Angular framework and build something lightweight. There are lots of reasons for its popularity and one of the key reasons is its ability to re-render without any action. It allows you to build reusable, small, yet robust components and, hence, offers a framework that helps you add components whenever required. Facebook, Netflix, Adobe, Behance, Xiaomi and Gitlab are using Vue.js
Features of React
- Easy to use because of its simple Design
- The HTML-like syntax for which allows templating and make less time worrying about the framework-specific code.
- R robust framework for content-focused applications.
- JSX is a JS syntax that promotes building of machine-readable code and provides ability to compound components in one compile-time verified file.
- Virtual DOM allows browser-friendly arrangement of documents in HTML, XHTML, or XML format.
- React has been proven to be better for large-scale apps due to its flexible structure and scalability.
- React is backed by professional developers from Facebook who continuously look for ways to improve it.
- Be it a web or native mobile development, React is ideal for the majority of platforms for user interface design.
Features of VueJS
- Vue.js embraces standard HTML-based templates which make it easier to use and revamp an existing application.
- Vue.js has smaller file size, which comprises of only about 18KB to 20KB.
- VueJS provides an easy learning curve through the detailed documentation and requires no extra knowledge
- It provides hassle-free migration, simple and efficient structure, and reusable templates.
- Vue.js is easy to understand as it is blessed to have large scale templates.
- The JSX, ES6, routing and bundling provides flexibility to the Vue.js framework
- Vue.js offers the advantage of two-way communication that helps in speeding up the HTML blocks handling.
ReactJS Vs VueJS – Comparative Study
VueJS is the complete MVC framework
React has a steep learning curve due to its documentation and terminology around certain concepts.
Vue is easier to learn because its guide, property names, setup process etc and it is very familiar to HTML, CSS, and ES6 standards.
Facebook is supporting big time
Community support is driving VueJS
Java Script + JSX
React’s coding speed is greatly improved with the introduction of the virtual DOM.
VueJS coding speed is ultra fast
Documentation is still evolving over a period of time
Vue.js has much improved and comprehensive documentation
React’s React Native is a mature and widely used platform for native-rendered apps
Vue’s Weex is still evolving and aims to provide a smooth development experience
What is better - ReactJs or VueJS
React has a mature and larger development community of professionals who are dedicated to making it more advanced. Vue can be better in documentation and simpler syntax, Smaller, faster, and flexible. It has rich HTML templates to provide ease in development. But React Is Better Than Vue.js because of its professional and great community support to solve any issue. And it is better for building large-scale apps.