PHP Vendor Management – B2B Vendor Relationship Framework
PHP Vendor Management is a Vendor Relationship Management framework for Retail & Manufacturing focused ISVs (Independent Software Vendors) to effectively manage their vendors/suppliers. It can be easily integrated with SAP, Oracle and other well-known ERPs. Our framework also addresses the following important challenges in their Vendor Relationship Management workflow.
- Discrepancies specific to managing multiple vendors for one order
- Substantial amount of time spent by operational people while in-warding finished & semi-finished goods with entry of data in ERP pertaining to Order
- Tracking of materials, products and orders across Vendors/sub-contractors
- Queue up and waiting of supply from vendors for a long period
- Frustration of vendors in getting response for invoice receipt or payments
- Department heads unable to view performance of vendors over a period to make productive decisions
PHP Vendor Management enables Retail & Manufacturing focused organizations in optimizing relationships, maximizing efficiency and reducing chaos amongst Vendors. Our framework helps them not only to maximize or optimize but create newer opportunities and revenues.